Tax Manager with CPA needed for Business Management firm in Sherman Oaks/Woodland Hills.
5+ years experience in public accounting
DIRECT HIRE, Salary $DOE, 401K, Benefits
Must have experience with and some job duties include-
- Working with all types of business entities including corporations (C, S, LLC), partnerships, trusts, estates, fiduciary, exempt organizations and foundations
- Advise regarding IRS and state issues, and respond to correspondence and audits
- Management of multiple clients, monitoring budgets and production goals
- Strong tax preparation and detailed review experience
- Assisting in the preparation of interim tax projections and year-end closeouts as they apply to the tax department
- Other tax department duties such as Tax Notices, Audits, Property Tax, Sales and Use Tax, Business Tax, and Excise Tax
Must meet all deadlines
Extreme attention to detail and high level of confidentiality
- License to practice as a CPA in California
- BA Degree
- Experience with Big 4, regional, or local CPA firm
- Significant experience with pass-through entities (partnerships, LLC’s and S-
- Proficient with ProSystem FX Tax, ProSystem Engagement, or comparable system
This is an amazing opportunity with a well-established firm.
Our client is reviewing resumes and looking to bring in the right fit immediately.