South Bay company is seeking a Jr. Financial Analyst with a strong background in financial analysis.
Direct Hire, Benefits + 401K
Salary $70-75K DOE
– Work with operation managers within the organization to develop comprehensive evaluation of financial results, focusing on key metrics
– Manage and develop sales performance and compensation plans
– Track acquisition-related metrics, post-acquisition integration, and financial modeling
– Review and interpret monthly profit and loss statements
– Partner with operations to develop modeling for strategic initiatives
– Prepare monthly forecasts and annual budgets along with variance analysis
– 3 or more years relevant experience.
– Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, or economics
-Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
– Highest degree of proficiency in financial modeling and analysis; skills should include not only Excel expertise, but also abilities to design, communicate, and adjust models to fit business needs and changes
– Experience working within internet, software, and/or publishing ideal
This is a great opportunity with a well-established firm.
Our client is looking to bring in the right fit immediately.